We proudly maximise the pureness by reducing impurities to the limit;
our carbonates has less than 50 ppb of heavy metalic impurities and Urea hardly has ultraviolet-absorving constituents.
Our high-purity urea was adopted as the certified reference material
by Advanced Industrial Science and Technology (AIST) in July, 2008.
List of products
- High-purity Amidosulfuric acid (Sulfamic acid)
- High-purity Ammonium Sulfate
- High-purity Potassium Carbonate
- High-purity Potassium Hydrogen Carbonate (Potassium Bicarbonate)
- High-purity Potassium Hydrogen Phthalate
- High-purity Sodium Carbonate
- High-purity Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate (Potassium Bicarbonate)
- High-purity Sodium Oxalate
- High-purity Urea
Contuct us for the details of content, grain size etc.
Please visit Research and Development as well.