Quality Control Based on ISO 9001:2015
Purified by Recrystallization
(Water for dissolving raw materials is purified in our company.)
CAS Registry Number®
- Urea occurs as colorless to white crystals or crystalline powder.
- It is odorless , and has a cooling , saline taste.
- It is very soluble in water, freely soluble in boiling ethanol (95), soluble in ethanol (95), and very slightly soluble in diethyl ether.
- A solution of urea (1 in 100) is neutral.
- Manufacture of resins,pharamaceuticals,fertilizer and animal feed supplement
- Separation and refining agent for petroleum industry
- Guanidine fireproof treatment
- Organic synthetic intermediates
- Viscosity control agent
- Dyestuff, paints, sweetening materials
↓Please click the underlined parts to see specifications.
|Grade||Specifications||Physical State||Particle Size(screen mesh)||Assay||Package|
|Guaranteed Reagent||JIS* K 8731||Crystals||10 mesh pass||99.0% min.||20kg paper bag***|
|Japanese Pharmacopoeia||JP**(only as a pharmaceutical raw material)||Crystals||10 mesh pass||99.0% min.||20kg paper bag***|
|Takasugi-Reagent||Takasugi's Specifications||Crystals||10 mesh pass||98.0% min.||20kg paper bag***|
JIS*: Japanese Industrial Standards
JP**: Japanese Pharmacopoeia
paper bag***: 3ply kraft paper bag with a laminated film [film: PET(12 micrometers)/PE(15 micrometers)/AL(7 micrometers)/PE(15 micrometers)/LDPE(40 micrometers)]